CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-07T21:59:36+00:002009 Cadillac CTS CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-07T21:59:36+00:00
- Change Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Lube Chassis, Check And Top Off All fluid levels Fluid Levels
- 2 Codes PO523, PO522 NEED TO REPLACE OIL PRESSURE SWITCH TO START WITH. // P2601 COOLANT LOW AND AUXILIARY COOLANT PUMP NOT WORKING, ALSO THERE IS A LEAK UNDER INTAKE WE NEED TO FIND AND ONLY WAY TO FIND IS TAKE IT APART.
- ENGINE OIL PRESSURE SWITCH REMOVE AND REPLACE
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – Base,Eng VIN V,Eng CD LLT Auxiliary Pump – [NOTE: Add 0.3 for diagnosis of Cooling System/Overheating (if necessary).]
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – Base,Eng VIN V,Eng CD LLT Primary Pump.
- This is just to find leak under intake
- COOLANT OUTLET PIPE – Remove & Replace – V6
Dave M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/5/2022