- NO JERK AT THIS TIME – HAVE TO WAIT TILL IT HAPPENS MORE OFTEN.
- FOUND CODE 19537 ENGINE TEMP TOO LOW (P03081) NOT A PLAUSIBLE SIGNAL – INTERMITTANT. WE WOULD HAVE TO START BY REPLACING THE THERMOSTAT AND ENGINE COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR, ESTIMATE GIVEN.
- Power steering rack is leaking- needs rack and p/s lines going to external p/s cooler, rear differential is leaking, front differential is leaking, transmission is leaking at the rear pinion seal, and engine valve cover is leaking.
- FRONT BULB OUT DOES NOT WANT FIXED AT THIS TIME.
- BRAKE AND COOLANT FLUID EXCHANGE // ??
Srikanth A. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/17/2017