- Found a bad clamp on Upper Radiator hose by t-stat housing. We need to replace it by doing a drain and fill of the system the way the clamp is positioned on hose.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Change Motor Oil and Replaced Filter, Lube Chassis, Check And Top Off All fluid levels Levels
- Rotate Tires
- WATER OUTLET – Remove and Replace – 1.4L Eng,Turbocharger
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of 2 wheels.Provide printout of results to customer. Advise of needed repair
- TIE ROD END – Remove and Replace – Outer,One Side – [Includes: Steering Angle Sensor Centering procedure.] – NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gea
Steve D. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/24/2017